Terms & Conditions
1. Company details
This website is owned and operated by Nortech Radio Communications Limited.
Registered office: Pacific House, Fletcher Way, Parkhouse, Carlisle, Cumbria, England, CA3 0LJ.
Registered company number: 11653525
1. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the products and services we provide on this website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. 2. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the website, or the entire site.
3. Permitted use
1. Subject to clause 3.2, you may print and download extracts from the website for non-commercial use on the following basis: 1. no documents or related graphics on the site are modified in any way; 2. no graphics on the site are used separately from accompanying text; and 3. no copyright and trade mark notices are removed. 2. You agree not to: 1. use any part of the materials on this site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors; 2. copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit in any form or by any means any content of this site, except as permitted above; 3. provide a link to this site from any other website without obtaining our prior written consent.
4. Intellectual property rights
1. Unless otherwise specified, we are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights on the site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. 2. Unless otherwise specified, the authors of the literary and artistic works in the materials contained on the site have asserted their moral right pursuant to Section 77 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be identified as the author of those works.
5. Reliance on information
1. The information contained in the material on this website is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of this site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. 2. Subject to clause 4.3 and to the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude: 1. all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; 2. any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with use of the site, including without limitation any liability for: 1. loss of income or revenue; 2. loss of business; 3. loss of profits or contracts; 4. loss of anticipated savings; 5. loss of data; 6. loss of goodwill; 7. wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. 3. We do not exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
6. Third party material
This website may contain material submitted and created by third parties including other site users and third party data providers. We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and we take no responsibility for such material. You acknowledge that the provisions of these terms and conditions, including but not limited to clauses 4 and 6 apply to information provided by third party data providers and that you have no right to take any action against third party data providers as a result of your use of the site.
Where the website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them except as may be required by law.
8. Data protection and privacy
If any term, condition, or provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter herein.
11. Jurisdiction and applicable law
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
These terms govern the relationship between you and Nortech Radio Communications Limited when you use our services. Any reference to “you” or “your”, means you as user of the website, any reference to “we”, “us”, or “our” is to Nortech Radio Communications Limited. These terms set out important information regarding your rights, obligations and the restrictions that may apply when you use our service, and we recommend that you read this carefully before using the website. These terms are legally binding between you and Nortech Radio Communications Limited for your use of the services provided. Please read them carefully. Every time you access the website you are confirming you accept and will comply with these terms. The terms set forward here are not transferable, and apply to you only. If you do not agree with any of our terms then you should not use our services.